Channel 8 Eyewitness News iPhone and Android Applications
Channel 8 KLKN-TV has IPhone and Android applications. Within the application you can watch Channel 8 Eyewitness News stories. Today's top stories, forecasts from Lincoln's Own Weather Experts, sports stories and complete school closings are also built in to the newly updated app. With the Syncbak app, you can watch Channel 8 Eyewitness News LIVE or any archived newscast.
All you need is a 3G or Wi-Fi connection to view the video.The installation instructions are listed below.
The application also works for the IPhone, IPod Touch, and IPad.
Installing the free Channel 8 KLKN-TV IPhone application.
1) Open up the App Store from Apple.com.
2) Search for Channel 8 or KLKN
3) Select the free Channel 8 News IPhone application and install it.
4) Once the application has finished installing, open the application.
Installing the free Channel 8 KLKN-TV Android App
1. Open the Marketplace on your Android device.
2. Search for Channel 8 or KLKN
3. Select the app and click install.
4. Once the app is installed, just click "open".
1. Capture the QR Code with your phone's barcode scanner.
For Blackberry and other Smartphone users, visit our mobile website optimized for Smartphone users by entering www.m.klkntv.com on your mobile browser.
Channel 8 KLKN-TV has also partnered with Syncbak so that you can watch us on your iOS and/or Android mobile device. Watch all Channel 8 Eyewitness News live broadcasts
from morning to midday to evening, or you can watch when you want to
"On Demand". Just go to the iTunes or Android app stores and download
the FREE Syncbak app.
Once you download Syncbak, you can select the Channel 8 KLKN-TV icon to watch available live or archived programming using a wireless connection or anywhere you get mobile service within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV
viewing area (Lincoln, Hastings & Kearney, NE DMA). Data rates may
apply, so please refer to your provider's phone contract for costs. In
order for this app to work using your phone service, you must also have
the GPS activated. This does not apply if you are using a wireless