This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Paula Begoun and the Paula's Choice Research Team share tips on how to look hot for Valentine's Day without breaking the bank.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
Whether planning a date night with that special someone or getting the girls together to paint the town red, looking hot is usually part of the agenda for Valentine’s Day. Spice up any look with these heart-throbbing makeup products that outdo their pricey competitors for a fraction of the cost.
1. L’Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain ($9.99). For Valentine’s the emphasis is all about the lips. This moisturizing lip stain delivers intense color that really lasts and gives lips an alluring wet shine finish. Insider tip: This product is an exact duplicate of YSL’s Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain, but for only one-third the price.
2. Paula’s Choice RESIST Instant Smoothing Anti-Aging Foundation ($24.95). This foundation enlivens skin with a soft radiant glow. The silky, luminous finish smoothes and softens wrinkles while evening out the skin tone. Better yet, the dual-action liquid foundation formula brings proven anti-aging benefits to makeup. That’s touchable skin with benefits.
3. Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Palette ($13.29). This sleek compact features five shades of richly pigmented powder eyeliner that can also be used as eyeshadow. Used wet or dry with a good eyeliner brush, they apply smoothly, don’t flake, wear all day, and have a soft matte finish that looks natural. A bit of accent around the eyes is a nice Valentine’s enhancement.
4. Maybelline Volum’ Express the Falsies Mascara Black Drama ($7.39). Want to flirt with your eyes? Although this mascara doesn’t replace the effect that can come with false lashes, it does come close-- delivering big, long lashes with decent thickness. The dramatically dark black color kicks it up a notch for va-va-va-voom lashes that flutter without flaking.
5. NYX Cosmetics Blush ($6.00). For a fetching look of color on the cheeks this velvety-smooth, pressed-powder blush begins sheer, but can be layered for a more vibrant, yet still natural-looking cheek color. The shade range is a well-edited mix of matte and sheer shine hues that will give a soft kissable aura.
Want more beauty advice and product recommendations? Visit CosmeticsCop.com for more expert tips and top makeup picks all year long.
Led by best-selling author and beauty expert Paula Begoun, the Paula’s Choice Research Team evaluates and reviews hundreds of skin-care and makeup products, in books such as Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me as well as online at CosmeticsCop.com. Combining cosmetics industry knowledge and expertise, Paula and her team have developed the Paula’s Choice line of state-of-the-art formulations based on reliable, published skin-care research. Products include skin-care, makeup, body and hair-care products, beauty tools, and accessories. All products are fragrance-free, cruelty free, and environmentally friendly.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10340492.htm