Dryer starts fire in group home - News, Weather and Sports for Lincoln, NE; KLKNTV.com

Dryer starts fire in group home

Posted: Updated:

Posted by: KLKN Newsroom
8@klkntv.com

An overnight fire started by a dryer leaves a few residents without a home.

Lincoln Fire and Rescue was called to the group home at 64th and Orchard Saturday night around 11:20. They said a dryer on the second floor caught fire.

The home's director said eight people were inside at the time, but no one was hurt.

The Lincoln Fire Department said the blaze was contained and there's mainly smoke damage.

They said residents should be able to get back in the home soon.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KLKN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.