Update: Lincoln food plant open after Carbon Monoxide leak - News, Weather and Sports for Lincoln, NE; KLKNTV.com

Update: Lincoln food plant open after Carbon Monoxide leak

Posted: Updated:

By: Newsroom
8@klkntv.com

A Lincoln food plant is up and running Sunday after several people were exposed to Carbon Monoxide.

It happened at Koch Foods on South 2nd Street around 8 p.m. Saturday.

Lincoln Fire and Rescue said the gas came from construction equipment being used inside to repair the floor.

Several people were exposed, but only one was treated for Carbon Monoxide poisoning symptoms.

Fire officials said they removed the gas from the building and are continuing to monitor the air quality.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KLKN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.