Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact email@example.com.
NEW YORK, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global Mass Transport Security Market Assessment
urance and Security Strongly Influence the Adoption of Security Systems
This research service discusses the market trends, market drivers and restraints, and impact of the drivers and restraints. It provides revenue projections and an overview of key market participants in the global mass transport security market. The major mass transport elements covered in this research study are bus and train stations, buses and rolling stock, and light rail, monorail and metro systems. The study identifies key projects that could drive the market.
•Mass transport security systems in this research service examine the possible applications in train/bus stations, rolling stock and buses, and light rail, monorail and metro.
•The mass transport security market was valued at $X million in 2012.
•It is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of X per cent to generate a revenue of $X million by 2021.
•The main growth drivers are increasing amounts of mass transport projects, insurance claims, crime and anti-social behaviour, terrorist threats and large-scale public events.
•The main growth restraints are limited budgets for security, the unquantifiable of return on investment, and passenger convenience.
•The highest revenue is generated from video surveillance, followed by communication, access control, perimeter security, command and control, screening and detection, cyber security, and security services.
•Analysis shows that the most prominent region for mass transport security is Europe.
•Other regions that are also prominent for this industry are Asia-Pacific (APAC), the Middle East, China and North America.
•China is anticipated to be the main growth engine between 2012 and 2021, while India and Latin America are also expected to grow fast. The main driver for this growth is expected to be increased investment in infrastructure development.
•The more developed markets in APAC, North America and Europe are expected to produce moderate growth.
1. To penetrate the vast rolling stock and bus segment in mass transport, partnering with original equipment manufacturers is imperative.
2. The global market has recently started to invest in securing land mass transit networks; this translates to extraordinary potential for growth.
3. IP-based communication has revolutionised the industry, and the next emerging trend is wireless communication (Wi-Fi or LTE).
4. Massive metro developments in Asia (China and India) will probably generate high growth for the global mass transport security market.
5. Solutions based on open architecture that allows integration of non-security-related technology are preferred to single standing solutions.
This research service assesses the global mass transport security market by identifying key trends and opportunities for security systems suppliers. It identifies significant on-going mass transport infrastructure developments and will point out opportunities. The study will identify the most prominent segment in terms of growth potential.
The scope of the study includes the following:
• Cyber Security
• Command and Control
• Security Services
• Screening and Detection
The study analyses the following end users:
•Train/Bus Rapid Transit Stations
• Rolling Stock/Carriages/Buses
The study focuses on the following applications:
• Transport Agencies / Operators
•This research service outlines the global revenue of the mass transport security market but only analyses Xcountries in-depth.
•The research service does not discuss end users in detail.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Which region and which country will be the main growth engine for the mass transport security market?
• What technology holds the greatest revenue potential?
• What are the drivers and restraints on this market and what will their impact be through the forecast period?
• Which companies have the highest technological capabilities and what is their market penetration?
• What does the future look like for the mass transport security market?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Mass Transport Security Market
• External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
• Forecasts and Trends
• Competitive Assessment
4. Regional Analysis
• North America Breakdown
• Latin America Breakdown
• Europe Breakdown
• The Middle East Breakdown
• Africa Breakdown
• Asia-Pacific Breakdown
• China Breakdown
• India Breakdown
5. Country Analysis
• The United States
• The United Kingdom
• Saudi Arabia
7. Country Analysis
• The United Arab Emirates
• South Africa
8. The Last Word
To order this report: Global Mass Transport Security Market Assessment
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
©2012 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.