By: Channel 8 Newsroom8@klkntv.com
Fire crews have put out a small fire at a home near Nebraska Wesleyan.
They say the woman who lives in the house threw a cigarette in a garbage can, which started a fire in the living room.
Lincoln Fire and Rescue says the woman called crews, who were able to put the blaze out quickly.
But, because of a lot of trash and debris in the home, they're calling it a very dangerous situation.
LFR says there is smoke damage throughout the house and the home is no longer livable.
They say there were no injuries.