Fire at Lincoln Racquet Club - News, Weather and Sports for Lincoln, NE; KLKNTV.com

Fire at Lincoln Racquet Club

Posted:

By: KLKN Newsroom
8@klkntv.com

Lincoln Fire and Rescue crews responded to an electrical fire at the Lincoln Racquet Club this evening.

The fire was in the gym about 40 feet high up in the ceiling. Crews brought in ladders to get to some insulation that was burning.

No one was in the gym when the fire was spotted. Old Cheney Road was shut down for a short while.

No word on when it will the Lincoln Racquet Club will reopen.

Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KLKN. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.