Molly Snow, APRN
EDUCATION Midland Lutheran College, Fremont, Nebraska. BSN, 1999 NAACOG Certification for OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner received, 1986 University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas.
Thursday, July 13th 2006, 3:24 pm CDT
Wednesday, January 24th 2007, 2:00 pm CST
- Midland Lutheran College, Fremont, Nebraska. BSN, 1999
- NAACOG Certification for OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner received, 1986
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas. OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner Training Program, January-April 1985. Preceptorship done at Planned Parenthood of Omaha-Council Bluffs.
- College of St. Mary, Omaha, Nebraska. Associate Degree in Nursing, 1982-1984
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska. General Studies, 1975-1977
- Harlan Community High School, Harlan, Iowa, Diploma 1975
- November 1991 to present, Women's Clinic of Lincoln, PC., 220 Lyncrest Drive, Lincoln, Nebraska 68510 OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner. Provide comprehensive women's health care in collaboration with physicians for obstetrical and gynecologic patients.
- June 1982-November 1991, Planned Parenthood of Omaha/Council Bluffs, Omaha, Nebraska.
- OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner, Clinic Supervisor. Performed health screening procedures including, but not limited to heart, lungs, thyroid, abdomen, breast, and pelvic exams. Comply with medical standing orders, to include selecting oral contraceptives and change pill modality, fit diaphragms, diagnose and treat vaginitis, educate on all contraceptives. Refer patients with suspected abnormal conditions to the supervising physician or other medical resources. Contraceptive and sexually transmitted disease lectures to teens. Currently involved in a study to determine the efficacy of treating gardnerella with Oflaxacin vs. Metronidazole. Teach Natural Family Planning. Supervise and manage a family planning clinic which includes 17 staff members.
- August 1980-June 1982, General Dentistry, Dr. T. H. Fritz, Omaha, Nebraska
- Dental Assistant. Chair-side assistant. Maintain appointment book, sterilize instruments, take and pour impressions. Continue office hours while dentist was away. Teach oral hygiene.
- June 1977-August 1980 Obstetrician/Gynecologist's PC, Omaha, Nebraska
- Medical Assistant. Duties were doing vital signs, urinalysis, venipunctures, and medical histories. Prepare patients for physicians and assist. Clean and stock examining rooms. Sterilize instruments.