A Lincoln Family Loses their Home in a Morning Fire on Monday

When firefighters first arrived on the scene, they didn't know if the family was trapped inside. Neighbors had already been working on getting them out safely. When firefighters arrived on the scene, flames were shooting out the window. A mother and her two-year-old daughter were supposedly inside. Fortunately, they were not home.

Mr. Hoffman was at work when the fire started. His wife and daughter were out running errands. Everything in the house is a total loss. The Hoffman's were renting the house. They had no renters insurance. Fire investigators say the fire started in the dryer.