A Lincoln Home Goes Up In Flames And A Firefighter Is Injured

One firefighter had to be taken to the hospital, after a house fire in south Lincoln. Firefighters were called to the home when they got there, they found heavy smoke pouring from the home. Firefighters believe the fire may have been started by something left cooking on the stove… They say the only person in the home at the time was sleeping when the fire broke out, woke up because of the smoke, and was able to get out uninjured. Officials say the fire spread from the kitchen up into the attic… It caused severe damage to the home, and also some scary moments for the closest neighbors. As we mentioned, one firefighter was injured and was taken to st. Elizabeth's. He was later released…..