A Local Grocery Store Is Forced To Close Its Doors After A Hazmat Scare

 A local grocery store is open again, after hazmat crews had to evacuate shoppers. It happened  at the Russ's Market on 17th and Washington. Customers complained of being light headed. The cause was a cement sealent being used in one of the back rooms. Lincoln firefighters and health department officials were called in, because the vapors in the air could've been hazardous.  The hazardous material is not believed to have effected any of the products inside, but Russ's Market president says they're taking all precautions necessary. (s1p