Alton Brown Give-a-way Contest Rules
Alton Brown Contest Rule
Fill out the online form your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number.
- A random drawing of all entries will determine the winners. Five names will be drawn to win a pair of tickets each.
- Contest starts Monday, March 16. Entries must be received by noon on Friday, March 23.
- The random drawing will be held at on March 23, 2015.
- Prize: There will be five winners of two tickets to see Alton Brown Live at the Lied Center on April 1 at 7:30PM.
- Winners of the two tickets will be announced, each day, on the Channel 8 Eyewitness News This Morning the week of March 23, 2015.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- No changes, substitutions unless permission is granted from The Lied Center.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest not intended for children 13 years of age and younger
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Winners must pick up tickets within 30 days of notification and/or before the final performance.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1/20 chance of winning.
- Value of the prize is between $96.
- Channel 8 KLKN-TV is not responsible to substitute a prize if the event is canceled for any reason.
- Decisions by the judges are final
- No substitutions unless agreed upon by the sponsor and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
Employees, members of employees immediate family, of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, agents of any sponsor and their respective members, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, members of competing media, as well as associated advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.