KLKN in Lincoln is hiring an Associate Producer for our morning show. The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, excellent news judgment, and a drive to win.
Lincoln is a competitive market. It’s known for its low cost of living, and city life with small-town roots. CNBC rated Lincoln #9 in their 2019 Top States for Business, while SmartAsset ranked Lincoln #2 for their 2020 edition of Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance.
Please email your resume, and cover letter (stating your referring source) to Steffani Nolte, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
- Assist morning producer in writing newscasts
- Write newscast headlines and teases
- Write stories for our website and social media
- Edit video using Adobe Premiere
- A storytelling spirit
- Drive to win
- Organizational skills that shine
- A degree in journalism, communications or a related field
- An appreciate a fast-paced environment and breaking news
- Willing to work various shifts
You will receive…
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K, etc.
- Vacation, paid holidays, and paid time-off
- Exceptional growth opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.