Avenue Q Ticket Give-a-way Contest Rules
Avenue Q Ticket Giveaway
- Fill out the online form your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number.
- A random drawing of all entries will determine the winners. Five names will be drawn to win a pair of tickets each.
- Contest starts Monday, January 19. Entries must be received by noon on Friday, January 23.
- The random drawing will be held at on January 23, 2015.
- Prize: There will be five winners of two tickets to see a performance of Avenue Q The Musical at the TADA Theatre. See separate story of dates and times
- Winners of the two tickets will be announced, each day, on the Channel 8 Eyewitness News This Morning the week of January 23, 2015.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Winners of the two tickets must pick up tickets at KLKN-TV and make reservations, or jeopardize loss of seating availability.
- No changes, substitutions unless permission is granted from The TADA Theatre.
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest not intended for children 13 years of age and younger
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Tickets do not guarantee seating. Please follow the instructions on the tickets for reservations.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV coverage area.
- Winners must pick up tickets within 30 days of notification and/or before the final performance.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1/20 chance of winning.
- Value of the prize is between $40 and $30 depending upon the performance.
- KLKN-TV is not responsible to substitute a prize if the event is cancelled for any reason.
- Decisions by the judges are final
- No substitutions unless agreed upon by the sponsor and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.