Broadway’s Best Ticket Giveaway Contest Rules
- Fill out the online entry form with your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number.
- A random drawing of all entries will determine the winners. Five names will be drawn to win a pair of vouchers each to see a performance of “Broadway's Best” at the TADA Theatre.
- Contest starts April 23, 2009. Entries must be received before noon on Friday, May 1, 2009.
- The random drawing will be held at noon on May 1, 2009.
- Prize: One pair of tickets. Five winners.
- The 5 winners of the two vouchers will be announced, on Monday, May 4, 2009 on the Channel 8 Eyewitness News This Morning.
- Winners will be notified by email. Winners of the two vouchers must then call to make reservations, or jeopardize loss of seating availabiliity.
No changes, substitutions unless permission is granted from TADA Productions.(see below)
- No purchase necessary.
- Tickets do not guarantee seating. Please follow the instructions on the tickets for reservations.(see below)
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- Entrants must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV viewing area.
Disclaimer: Tickets won are for admission only, they do not guarantee seating and may not be exchanged or redeemable for cash. Reservations for the show must still be made by calling The 24-Hour-A-Day Box Office Line at (402) 438-TADA (8232). Make sure to clearly leave your name, telephone number, the date you wish to attend and the number in your party. Your reservation will be confirmed within 48 hours. The TADA Theatre is located in the beautiful Creamery Building at 7th & P Streets in the historic Haymarket district of Lincoln, Nebraska,The TADA Theatre features a Main Stage that plays host to the musicals and full length theatrical productions that patrons have come to expect from TADA. Please click here to see important Box Office Policies and answers to questions in regards to ticket sales for the TADA Theatre.