Cirque Musica Contest Rules
Cirque Musica Ticket Give-a-way Contest
- CONTESET PERIOD– Contest runs September 2, 2013 through noon on September 16. Entries must be received by noon on Monday, August 5, 2013.
- PRIZE– two tickets to see Cirque Musica at Pershing Center at 7PM on September 28. There will be five pairs of tickets awarded during the contest.
- VALUE-$156 Tickets are $53 per tickets + $50 gift certificate.
- ODDS-Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1/20 chance of winning.
- TO ENTER-Fill out the online form your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number.
- DRAWING-A random drawing of all eligible entries will determine the winners. Five names will be drawn to win a pair of tickets.
- CONTESET PERIOD- Contest runs September 2, 2013 through noon on September 16
- DEADLINE– Entries must be received by noon on Monday, September 16, 2013.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- Winners must pick up tickets at Channel 8 KLKN-TV, 3240 South Tenth Street, Lincoln, M-F between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:30PM, excluding holidays.
- No changes, substitutions, tickets may not be exchanged for cash and not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Entrants must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV coverage area and/or Lincoln, Hastings & Kearney, NE DMA as designated by the Nielsen Company.
- Decisions by the judges are final
- Contest is not designed for children 13 and under
- Employees and their families, of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, its agencies and/or subsidiaries are ineligible to participate
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.