Contest Rules for Nunsense Ticket Give-a-way
- Fill out the official form with the requested information. The official form can be found by logging onto klkntv.com and clicking on the Nunsense icon
- A random drawing of all entries will determine five winners of two certificates redeemable for one performance, redeemable for tickets to see Nunsense at the Loft. (See information below).
- Contest starts June 28, 2004. Entries must be received by 3pm on July 8, 2004.
- Winners will be announced on the Channel 8 Eyewitness News This Morning on July 9, 2004.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- TICKET – The ticket does not guarantee seating. Reservations must still be made by calling 438-8232. When making reservations inform the box office that you are a ticket winner. The tickets may not be exchanged to a different night and are non-refundable.
- SEATING – Please note that this show is GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING at the Loft at the Mill. You may pick up your tickets at the door (cash or check no credit cards) starting 30 minutes before curtain. 10 minutes before the show patrons without reservations will be seated. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- LOCATION – The Loft at the Mill is the new black-box performance space located on the third floor above The Mill coffeehouse, 8th & P Streets, Lincoln, NE. ENTRANCE – The entrance to the new Loft at the Mill is on the dock of the Mill coffee house. Take the elevator to the third floor.
- CANCELLATIONS – Already ticket sales are brisk for our new 2004-05 series. If you need to cancel or reschedule please do so within 24 hours.
- QUESTIONS – If you have any questions please contact us at 402-438-8232.
- PARKING – There is parking at the Holiday Inn Parking Garage just south of 9th and P Streets & The Haymarket Garage on the corner of 9th and Q Streets (Monday through Saturday at a rate of $1.00 for the first hour and 75 cents for each additional hour, with a maximum of $5.50 – Sundays are free).