COPY-How to Enter Makeover You
No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 21 years or older, in good health and a legal U. S. resident to play.
- Contest runs October 20, 2003 until October 30, 2003.
· Fill out the official, on-line entry form on www.klkntv.com.
· Entries must be completed before 10am on October 31, 2003
· The will be one prize package, consisting of:
Rustad Dermatology- A value of up to $450 for Botox injections/laser surgery, etc.
Atlantix Salon and Spa: A full makeover package including, but not limited to hair, body, skin, nails and makeup. Value $400
Max Tan: Two weeks of indoor tanning.
Clocktower Dental: 2 visits for cleaning and whitening
Individualist: $1000 in clothing
Billy’s Restaurant: Hors d' oeuvres party for up to ten people.
NOTE: Services and/or product may vary depending upon the need of the person selected to receive the makeover.
· Ten names will be drawn from all entries on October 31, 2003.
· The ten finalists will be interviewed by a panel of judges, comprised of Channel 8 KLKN-TV staff and makeover professionals, on November 3 and November 4 between 5pm and 8pm.
· The winner will be chosen by the judges and announced on November 5, 2003. An alternate will be chosen, in case the winner is unable to participate.
· Finalists and the Winner will be notified by a representative of Channel 8 KLKN-TV by telephone.
· The winner must be available on November 4 2003 for a video production of the “before” segment and on November 18, 2003 for the video production of the “after” segment.
· The winner agrees access to Channel 8 KLKN-TV production staff, microphones, camera(s) and/or other production equipment necessary to tape during the “makeover process”.
· Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Atlantis Salon & Spa, Max Tan, The Individualist Clothiers, Billy’s Restaurant, Elliot L. Rustad MD and staff, and Clocktower Dental Executive Travel, Nebraska Lottery and Carnival Cruise Line, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
· KLKN is not responsible for misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
· Entrants understand that there is inherent risk, great or minor, in any or all of the process, both physically and/or mentally. They also agree that extra consideration must be made on the recipients behalf regarding need, emotional and physical pressure from peers, event personnel, vendor staff and should not, using common sense, undergo any of this process unless fully aware and comfortable with the risks.
· There is no cash value for these services, and only the service specifically recommended and agreed to by the maker over vendors apply. Anything outside of these guidelines is under the full authority and enforcement of said vendors, and their common fees, rated and charges apply.
· All entrants agree for Channel 8 KLKN-TV to use both or either their names and likeness, to include photographs, drawings, video, any digital or analog representations of audio, natural or enhanced, or other forms of undetermined representations.
All decisions by our judges are final.