COPY-Makeover You 2 Official Rules
Makeover You II Official Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 21 years or older, in good health and a legal U. S. resident to play.
· Fill out the official, on-line entry form on www.klkntv.com.
· Answer all questions. Failure to answer disqualifies the entry.
· Entries must be completed before 5pm on January 28, 2004.
· The will be one prize package, consisting of:
Sutton Ryan Dermatology- procedures valued up to $2850. Depending upon the need of the person chosen.
Sutton Linder & Sutton -CustomCornea LASIK surgery valued at $3800
Clocktower Dental: Zoom one hour teeth whitening valued at $450
Dillards: One outfit, including accessories valued up to $1000.
Dove Shannon: Beauty package including hair styling, make-up, pedicure and other procedures depending upon the needs of the person chosen.
NOTE: Services and/or product may vary depending upon the need of the person selected to receive the makeover.
· Ten names will be drawn from all entries..
· The ten finalists will be interviewed by a panel of judges, comprised of Channel 8 KLKN-TV staff and makeover professionals, on February 2 and 3 between 5pm and 9pm.
· The person chosen by the judges and will begin the makeover process the week of February 9, 2004. An alternate will also be chosen.
· Finalists and the Winner will be notified by a representative of Channel 8 KLKN-TV by telephone.
· The person chosen agrees access to Channel 8 KLKN-TV production staff, microphones, camera(s) and/or other production equipment necessary to tape during the “makeover process.
· Person chosen must agree to be present at the Rococo Theatre on February 29, 2004
· Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Sutton Ryan Dermatology, Sutton Linder and Sutton, Dillards, Rococo Theatre, Dove Shannon and Clocktower Dental. their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
· KLKN is not responsible for misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
· Entrants understand that there is inherent risk, great or minor, in any or all of the process, both physically and/or mentally. They also agree that extra consideration must be made on the recipients behalf regarding need, emotional and physical pressure from peers, event personnel, vendor staff and should not, using common sense, undergo any of this process unless fully aware and comfortable with the risks.
· There is no cash value for these services, and only the service specifically recommended and agreed to by the maker over vendors apply. Anything outside of these guidelines is under the full authority and enforcement of said vendors, and their common fees, rated and charges apply.
· All entrants agree for Channel 8 KLKN-TV to use both or either their names and likeness, to include photographs, drawings, video, any digital or analog representations of audio, natural or enhanced, or other forms of undetermined representations.
· By filling out the entry form, the person filling out the form agrees to be contacted by any or all of the sponsoring clients, via, telephone, mail or email.
· Participants who knowingly fill out the entry blank with false and/or misleading answers will be disqualified.
· On February 29th, the finalist must be available from noon until 10pm to complete and shoot the final makeover segment and take part in the festivities at the Rococo. Part of this time will be spent at Dove Shannon.
· All decisions by our judges are final.