Dinner and A Movie Contest Rules
Dinner and A Movie Contest Rules-
- Fill out the online form your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number.
- A random drawing of all entries will determine the winners. One name will be drawn to win.
- Contest starts Monday, September 26. Entries must be received by noon on October 6, 2011
- The random drawing will be held on October 6 2011.
- Prize: There will be one winner of two tickets to see a the movie “The Big Year” at one of the area Marcus Theatre locations and $100 in gift certificates toward dinner at Billy's Restaurant
- Winner will be announced on the Channel 8 Eyewitness News This Morning on October 7, 2011.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- No changes, substitutions unless permission is granted from The TADA Theatre.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV coverage area.
- Winners must pick up tickets within 30 days of notification.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then each entrant has a 1/100 chance of winning.
- Value of the prize is $118.
- Decisions by the judges are final
- Contest is not designed for children 13 and under
- No substitutions unless agreed upon by the sponsor and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.