Enter for a chance to win The Chew Cookbook
ABC's “The Chew” brings you a fun and fresh new book filled with over 100 delicious recipes from the hit daytime show. Plus, get tips and tricks from the five co-hosts and special look at what goes on behind the scenes. From entertaining to home cooking to holiday planning, “The Chew” makes life a little bit easier, fuller and more fun.
Use the online entry form below to register for a chance to win THE CHEW: FOOD.LIFE.FUN cookbook. Eight winners will receive one cookbook. The deadline is December 27 at noon. Please read the official contest rules below.
The Chew Cookbook Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 18 years or older and a legal U. S. resident to play.
- Contest runs December 10, 2012 until noon on December 27, 2012.
- Entrants must reside within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV viewing area(DMA as designated by Nielsen).
Log onto www.klkntv.com and use the online entry form to enter the information requested. The deadline is noon on December 27 2012.
- There will be eight(8) THE CHEW: FOOD.LIFE.FUN cookbooks awarded, one to each winner
- Cookbook cost is $19.99 MSRP.
- The random drawing will be held on December 27, 2012.
- A random drawing will determine the winners. The first eight names drawn will be declared the winners.
- If a person rejects the prize or is unable to use it, there is no substitution. Prize cannot be transferred to another party.
- Winners will be notified by a representative of Channel 8 KLKN-TV by email or telephone.
Odds of winning
- If 80 entries, then each entrant has a 1 in 10 chance of winning.
- Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies (Sponsors) are not eligible to win.
- Winners MUST present a valid driver's license or state issued ID to claim their prize. No prize will be awarded without proper identification.
- All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- KLKN-TV and Sponsors reserve the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
- KLKN-TV and Sponsors are not responsible for loss or misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
- All decisions by our judges are final.
The sponsor of this promotion is KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV , their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.