Family displaced after overnight fire
Posted by: KLKN Newsroom, firstname.lastname@example.org
One lincoln family is relocated this morning, after a fire burns in their attic.
Officials believe a discarded cigarette caused the fire.
Fire crews were called to a home near 63rd and Colby a little after 3 a.m. this morning.
When fire officials arrived they say flames were coming from the roof.
Everyone was able to get out of the house, and firefighters rescued one dog, but three cats are still not accounted for.
Fire officials say there is minor damage to the back of the house.
Red cross was on scene trying to find shelter for the family.