Fiddler on the Roof Ticket Giveaway Contest Rules
Contest starts September 20
Here is your chance to win two tickets to see a performance of Fiddler on the Roof. There will be five winners of two tickets Please read the rules below and use the entry form to register.
- Fill out the online entry form with your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number, please also include any other information requested.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Prize: 5 prizes consist of 2 tickets to see a performance of Fiddler on the Roof at the Lied Center for Performing Arts on either 10/12 or 10/13 at 7:30PM.
- A random drawing of all entries will be conducted at noon on September 24th to determine the winners. Five entries will be drawn
- Contest starts September 20, 2010. Entries must be received before noon on Friday, September 24, 2010.
- Value of prize is not less than $80 and does not exceed $100.
- Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to enter and/or win.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- Entrants must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV viewing area.
- Employees of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Lied Center for Performing Arts, its agencies or subsidiaries are ineligible to participate.
- Unclaimed tickets will not be awarded to another entrant.
- Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then there is a 1 out of 20 chance of winning
- No substitutions unless agreed upon by the sponsor and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.