Fire Leaves Family Homeless

A fire early Tuesday morning has left a Lincoln family without a home.  The fire is being blamed on a candle. Now, just three days after Christmas, the family is having to deal with starting over. A sheet now covers what used to be a wall to the living room, and a house once filled with memories is now blanketed in black. The few items that managed to escape the flames were left melted by the heat. Now a single mother raising three boys is in shock. The fire is believed to have started in the living room, where Traci Rodriguez says her the dog kicked over a candle igniting the fire.  She says she thought she put the fire out, but by the time she came back home the house was in flames. There has been a fund set up to help the family. You can make a donation in the mother's name at any Union Bank. Her name is Traci Beetem-Rodriguez.