Flooding Permits

If you have flood damage you may need to get a permit before fixing it.

The Nebraska Army Corps of Engineers is reminding Nebraskans living in flood plains that they'll probably require permits.

You can contact your local flood plain management administrators.

To get a permit  for development that may impact wetlands or waterways, contact the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers by phone at  402-896-0723.

Or visit the department of health and human services' website which has a comprehensive listing of flood resources at