Hard Charge Nebraska Event has been Canceled
We have found out that due to the lack of registrations, the Hard Charge event scheduled for September 8 has been canceled.
If you have already signed up, please contact the organizers. Because there is no event, the contest has also been canceled.
Gear up for fun, mud and an awesome party when HARD CHARGE hits Nebraska's I-80 Speedway, between Lincoln and Omaha. A four-mile course, tons of challenging obstacles and a full day of fun await, Sunday, September 8. Bring your game face because TV cameras will be out in full force, capturing every minute of the action for our cutting-edge TV series.
It's the HARDEST experience you'll ever love. HARD CHARGE events are four to five miles of obstacles, mud and mayhem. Each course is designed to challenge you and get you pumped up for the awesome post-race party at CHARGER Village – complete with food, fun and a free beer for CHARGERS 21 and older. It doesn't matter your current fitness level, HARD CHARGE will test you and push you to the max. When the dust has settled and the mud has dried, you'll already be looking forward to taking on your next HARD CHARGE mission!
The CHARGE for Glory heats beginning at 9 a.m. Or, take on the course at your own pace in the CHARGE for Fun heats starting at 9:40 a.m. Be sure you're there at 1 p.m. when the best of the best return to earn their spot in front of the cameras in the televised CHARGE Championship.
For more information and to register go to http://www.hardcharge.com/Nebraska . You can also register for a chance to participate in the Hard Charge for Fun completion. klkntv.com will give away six free registration packages valued at $89. See below for complete rules and the online entry form.
- Fill out the online form your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number.
- Must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV coverage area and/or Lincoln, Hastings & Kearney, NE DMA as designated by the Nielsen Company.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter and have a valid state issued photo ID
- Two random drawing of all entries will determine the winners. Six names will be drawn to win one regurgitation package each. Three winners will be determined during the first contest period and three during the second contest period.
- Contest starts August 20, 2013. Entries must be received by noon on Tuesday, September 3, 2013. All eligible entries will be available during the entire contest
- Deadlines: Noon August 27 and September 4.
- Prize: One registration for Hard Charge Nebraska Charge for Fun competition at I-80 Speedway on September 8 and a Hard charge T-Shirt. Winners will be notified by email. .
- Prize cannot be changed or substituted.
- Contest not intended for children 13 years of age and younger
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Winners will be required to pay $8 insurance fee.
- Winners will be given instructions on how to use the prize to enter.
- Odds of winner depend upon the number of entries. If 120 entries, then each entrant has a 1/20 chance of winning.
- Value of the prize is $89.
- Winner may use prize to upgrade to Charge for Glory competition by paying $20 extra.
- Decisions by the judges are final
- Employees of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Hard Charge, and members of immediate family, those associated with the event, competing media, its agencies and/or subsidiaries are ineligible to win
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.