IRS Help

Tax season is over.

But, some people may still get a letter from the IRS saying there's a problem.

There's an organization within the IRS that can help.

The taxpayer advocate service is an independent group within the IRS that provides free assistance.

They can help with most problems, like old returns or problems with a refund check.

It's a free service.

It's also confidential.

You have to qualify for help.

If you'd like more information about the taxpayer advocate service, call 1-877-777-4778.