Kevin’s Backyard BBQ Rules 2007
Kevin's Backyard BBQ Rules 2007
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 19 years or older to play.
- Contest runs April 20, 2007 until September 5, 2007.
- There are two ways to enter:
- Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with you name, address and daytime and nighttime telephone number or send a postcard to Backyard BBQ c/o KLKN-TV,3240 South 10th Street, Lincoln, NE, 68502
- There will be one weekly prize awarded each Wednesday night during the contest of a BBQ meal provided by Super Saver, prepared by staff. Channel 8 Eyewitness News Chief Meteorologist Kevin Coskren and the Channel 8 Eyewitness News will broadcast live from the winner’s home, weather permitting.
- In addition to the above there will be two grand prizes awarded during the contest consisting of one BBQ Grill. These prizes will be awarded on July 5, and September 5th.
- There will be a random drawing held each week during the contest starting on May 4 and each Friday thereafter. This drawing will determine the winner for the following Wednesday.(See Limitations below)
- Entries must be received before Close of Business on the Thursday before each drawing. The first deadline will be Thursday, May 3 to be eligible for the drawing on May 4 with the weekly prize awarded on May 9th and Wednesdays thereafter during the Channel 8 Eyewitness News at 6pm.
- The grill will be awarded to the weekly winner on the above dates.
- To be eligible for the contest, the winner's home must be within the reach of the Channel 8 Eyewitness News Live truck.
- The Backyard BBQ for Wednesday, July 4, will be moved to Thursday, July 5
- Only one winner per family per household per contest Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Super Saver and Stinsons' ACE Hardware are not eligible to play.
- Winners of previous Channel 8 KLKN-TV Backyard BBQ's are not eligible to participate.
- No substitutions or exceptions.
- KLKN-TV reserves the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
- All decisions by our judges are final.