Makeover You 3 Contest Rules
No purchase necessary.
Void where prohibited by law.
Must be 21 years or older, in good health and a legal U. S. resident to play.
· Fill out the official, on-line entry form on www.klkntv.com .
· Answer all questions. Failure to answer disqualifies the entry.
· Entries must be completed before 5pm on December 10, 2004.
Prizes: There will be one prize package, consisting of:
Beauty First-Non-surgical mini face-lift, non surgical breast-lift, manicure and pedicure.
Charles W Genrich DDS– Zoom whitening, dental exam, fillings and restoration, as needed. Lincoln Racquet Club-Professional trainer, full use of fitness club during the duration of promotion.
XY Hair Studio-Cutting edge celebrity hair cut, color and style and coordinating makeup application.
Cornhusker Hotel-Reveal reception, including hor’devours, beverages and one night stay.
Dillards-Outfit, including shoes, jewelry and accessories.
NOTE: All services and/or product may vary depending upon the need of the person selected to receive the makeover.
Finalists will be chosen by a panel of judges on December 13 and 14.
· Panel will then make recommendation for five finalists, from which one will be chosen on December 16.
· The person chosen by the judges and will begin the makeover process the week of December 20, 2004. An alternate will also be chosen, in case the winner cannot fulfill the requirements.
· All finalists and the ultimate winner will be notified by a representative of Channel 8 KLKN-TV by telephone.
· The person chosen agrees access to Channel 8 KLKN-TV production staff, microphones, camera(s) and/or other production equipment necessary to tape during the “makeover process. · Person chosen must agree to be present at the Cornhusker Hotel on Friday, February 4, 2005 · Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Beauty First, Charles W. Genrich, DDS. Lincoln Racquet Club, XY Hair Studio, Cornhusker Hotel, Dillard’s, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win. · KLKN is not responsible for misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner. · Entrants understand that there is inherent risk, great or minor, in any or all of the process, both physically and/or mentally. They also agree that extra consideration must be made on the recipients behalf regarding need, emotional and physical pressure from peers, event personnel, vendor staff and should not, using common sense, undergo any of this process unless fully aware and comfortable with the risks. · There is no cash value for these services, and only the service specifically recommended and agreed to by the makerover vendors apply. Anything outside of these guidelines is under the full authority and enforcement of said vendors, and their common fees, rated and charges apply. · All entrants agree for Channel 8 KLKN-TV to use both or either their names and likeness, to include photographs, drawings, video, any digital or analog representations of audio, natural or enhanced, or other forms of undetermined representations. · By filling out the entry form, the person filling out the form agrees to be contacted by any or all of the sponsoring clients, via, telephone, mail or email. · Participants who knowingly fill out the entry blank with false and/or misleading answers will be disqualified. · All decisions by our judges are final.