May Watch and Win Contest Rules
May 2003 Watch and Win Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 21 years or older and a legal U. S. resident to play.
- Contest runs April 21, 2003 until May 21, 2003.
· Watch Channel 8 Eyewitness News Monday through Sunday between 10:00pm and 10:35pm and be the eighth caller with the correct code word after the cue to call announcement. The cue to call announcement will contain a different code word each night.
· Every nightly winner will win 88 Nebraska Lottery tickets. (includes one or more of the following; Pick 5, scratch, 2by2 and Powerball tickets.
· Weekly Grand Prizes-Five day Western Caribbean Cruise for two on Carnival Cruise Line’s Celebration.
· One Grand Prize will be awarded following a random drawing of all nightly winners for each contest week on Wednesday April 30, May 7, 14 and 21, 2003. A total of four Grand Prizes will be awarded during the term of the contest.
· Winners will be announced on Channel 8 Eyewitness News on April 30, May 7, 14, 21 during the Channel 8 Eyewitness News at Ten.
· Contest weeks are defined as Week 1(April 21-April 29, 2003), Week 2(April 30- May 6, 2003), Week 3(May 7 – May 13, 2003) and Week 4(May 14-May 20, 2003).
· Winners will be notified by a representative of Channel 8 KLKN-TV by telephone.
· Only one winner per family per household per contest
· Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Executive Travel, Nebraska Lottery and Carnival Cruise Line, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
· Grand Prize winners of Channel 8 KLKN-TV Watch and Win Contests since May 1, 2002 are not eligible to participate.
· Winners MUST present a valid drivers license or state issued ID to claim their prize. No prize will be awarded without proper identification.
· Some cruise dates may be restricted and or subject to blackout dates.
· Cruise package includes: airfare inside cabin, food and other amenities. Winners are responsible for all other costs including, but not limited to: tips, alcoholic beverages, shore excursions and items purchased while on board or in ports of call.
· Winners must notify KLKN-TV before 5pm on June 27, 2003 the choice of travel dates.
· KLKN-TV reserves the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
· Executive Travel in Lincoln, NE will handle travel plans.
· KLKN is not responsible for misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
· All decisions by our judges are final.
Five Day Western Caribbean Cruise-includes round trip coach air transportation for two from Omaha, Five day Western Caribbean Cruise on Carnival Cruise Line’s Celebration, with ports of call in Calica and Cozumel, Mexico for two, inside cabin for two and transfers to and from the airport to the ship. Dates of departure from Galveston: August 25, 2003, September 8 and 22, 2003, October 6 and 20, 2003, November 3 and 17, 2003 and December 1 and 15, 2003. Dates subject to availability and black out conditions. Winners must meet Carnival Cruise Line’s age requirements. Winners may change cruise date, upgrade cabin location, cabin size and /or airplane seats, but are solely responsible for the difference in price at the time reservations are made. Winners will contact and arrange travel plans with Executive Travel.
Nebraska State Lottery Tickets-provided by the Nebraska Lottery. Winners will receive 88 coupons good for one or more of the following; scratch, Powerball, Pick 5 and 2by2. Coupons must be claimed within 30 days following the end of the contest. See rules above.