Some scary moments for south Lincoln residents. Neighbors in the South 56th and London Road area smelled gas around 6 o'clock in the evening. Firefighters and hazardous materials crews on the scene found a 300 gallon propane tank with a leak. To be safe, they shut down traffic at South 56th and Highway 2 and told neighbors to stay inside their homes. Firefighters were able to temporarily shut down the leak. The propane tank is owned by a construction company. They have been told to permanently fix the problem.