KLKN-TV, Nebraska’s Trusted News Source, has an opening for a Sales Coordinator. The ideal candidate would have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines. Must know basic arithmetic and have accurate data entry skills. Must be able to problem solve in an unpredictable environment. Must possess a professional, respectful, conscientious, and friendly demeanor. Be able to respond to quick instructions well.
Roles and responsibilities include:
· Enter sales contracts received via national sales firms and/or National Sales Manager, revise orders, and/or follow up with discrepancies as necessary.
· Accurate data entry using a variety of software systems.
· Communicate promptly and effectively with national clients including but not limited to communicating program changes, preempts, processing make goods, and resolving discrepancies.
· Assist National Sales Manager in day-to-day duties.
· Develop a thorough understanding of Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Media Sales, EPort, TV ratings services, and other sales tools.
· Work with finance and billing department on client accounts.
· Assist the Sales Department with any reports and projects they may have.
· Answer the main phone line as needed and assist any visitors. (Secured entry to building)
Please email Resumes to Dan Talley at email@example.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.