Storytime Live Ticket Giveaway Contest Rules
Here is your chance to win four tickets to see Storytime Live and meet the characters before the show. There will be four other winners of four tickets only. Please read the rules below and use the entry form to register.
- Fill out the online entry form with your first and last name, street address, city, day telephone number and evening telephone number, please also include any other information requested.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Prize: Grand Prize-a family four pack of tickets to the 4PM show and an character meet and greet before the show. Four secondary prizes will be awarded of a family four pack of tickets to either the 4PM or 7PM show.
- A random drawing of all entries will be conducted at noon on September 3rd to determine the winners. The first name drawn will win the grand prize and four names will be drawn to win a secondary prize.
- Contest starts August 23, 2010. Entries must be received before noon on Friday, September 3rd, 2010.
- Value of prize is not less than $80 and does not exceed $160. There is no extra monetary value for the meet and greet, not including tax.
- Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to enter and/or win.
- Winners assume responsibility for all applicable taxes and licenses.
- Decisions by the judges are final.
- Entrants must live within the Channel 8 KLKN-TV viewing area.
- Employees of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Lied Center for Performing Arts, its agencies or subsidiaries are ineligible to participate.
- Unclaimed tickets will not be awarded to another entrant.
- Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries. If 100 entries, then there is a 1 out of 20 chance of winning
- No substitutions unless agreed upon by the sponsor and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
The sponsor of this promotion is Channel 8 KLKN-TV, which is solely responsible for all aspects of the promotion. By participating in this promotion, all participants and prize winners agree that Channel 8 KLKN-TV, and its sponsors, their partnerships, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of such entities' respective officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damage that may occur from participation in the promotion or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prizes. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these official rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Nebraska and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.