Teenager Charged in Tuesday’s Bomb Scare at Malcolm

The 17-year-old responsible for Tuesday's bomb scare in Malcolm is now facing some very serious charges. Joshua Magee was charged in Lancaster County Court Wednesday with first degree attempted murder, use of a weapon to commit a felony; and possession of an explosive device. According to the sheriff's office, twenty explosives and a rifle were found in the trunk of his car. Sheriff Terry Wagner said he had been told by bomb techs that these were “workable devices”.

According to court documents, Magee is bi-polar and was off his medication when the situation happened.