Watch and Win with Channel 8 Eyewitness News Contest Rules
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Must be 21 years or older and a legal U. S. resident to play.
- Contest runs November 1, 2004 until December 1, 2004.
· Watch Channel 8 Eyewitness News Tuesday through Sunday between 10:00pm and 10:35pm and Monday’s following Monday Night Football, and be the eighth caller with the correct code word after the cue to call announcement. The cue to call announcement will contain a different code word each night.
· Every nightly winner will win 88 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets.
· There will be four weekly prizes. Each weekly prize will consist of a 27” Toshiba flat screen television and 100 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets.
· The weekly prize will be awarded following a random drawing of the weekly, nightly winners by noon on November 10, November 17, November 24 and December 1. A total of four weekly prizes will be awarded during the term of the contest.
· Winners will be announced on Channel 8 Eyewitness News on November 10, November 17, November 24 and December 1.
· Contest weeks are defined as November 1 – November 9(there will be no cue to call on Tuesday, November 2), November 10 – November 16, November 17 – November 23 and November 24 – November 30, 2004.
· Nightly winners are only eligible for the weekly prize drawn during the dates of each defined contest week.
· Winners will be notified by a representative of Channel 8 KLKN-TV by telephone.
· Only one winner per family per household per contest.
· All participants must be able to receive Channel 8 KLKN-TV over the air, from cable or via satellite service.
· Employees or families of Channel 8 KLKN-TV, Nebraska Lottery and Schaffer’s TV and Appliance, their divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries or their advertising/promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
· Previous Grand Prize and/or Weekly Prize winners, and members of their household, of Channel 8 KLKN-TV Watch and Win Contests since November 1, 2003 are not eligible to participate.
· Winners MUST present a valid drivers license or state issued ID to claim their prize. No prize will be awarded without proper identification.
· Lottery tickets must be picked up before December 15, 2004.
· All other costs associated with accepting, redeeming and using prize is the responsibility of the winner, including any state and local government surcharges, and all taxes (sales, income, value-added and other), and all other costs and expenses relating to Sweepstakes.
· KLKN-TV reserves the right to reject a claim to a prize based on contest irregularities.
· KLKN is not responsible for misuse of prizes, and will not accept liability if a prize is used or misused in any manner.
· All decisions by our judges are final.
Weekly Prize Package includes- 1 X 27” Toshiba flat screen television set from Schaffer’s TV and Appliance. Winner must be able to pick up or arrange with Schaffer’s TV and Appliance for delivery. Delivery charge may apply. The weekly winner will also win 100 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets.
Winner is responsible for any additional cost for upgrades to this package. And taxes are not included.
Nightly winners will win Nebraska State Lottery Tickets-provided by the Nebraska Lottery. Winners will receive 88 Nebraska Lottery Scratch Tickets.