Sunny & cool today 4/13/2021
MORNING UPDATE: You definitely will want to bundle up this morning! Temperatures are barely holding onto the 30s right now and wind chill values for some are in the 20s even with light wind speeds. We currently have clear skies and calm conditions, so you shouldn’t have any issues for your morning commute. Make sure to keep your jacket with you for the afternoon and evening as high temperatures will only top out in the upper 50s with mostly sunny skies. Wind gusts will also be breezy near 30 mph at times throughout the day. Temperatures drop below freezing again overnight tonight, so make sure to bring your plants inside again. High temperatures continue to cool the next several days with highs in the low 50s, well below average. Rain returns to forecast Thursday through Saturday with minor precipitation totals expected.
- TODAY: Wind speeds pick up into the afternoon and temperatures only warm to the upper 50s with sunny skies. HIGH: 58
- WEDNESDAY: Even cooler high temperatures with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 52
- THURSDAY: Dry start to the day with mostly cloudy skies. Rain chances increase late in the day. HIGH: 53
- FRIDAY: Scattered rain showers throughout the day with highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 51
- SATURDAY: Another chance for showers with partly cloudy skies. HIGH: 51
Meteorologist Brittany Foster