A bit warmer for your Tuesday 11/2/2021
Southeast NE is off to a much drier start this morning! Clouds are starting to move out a bit and this is helping drop temperatures. We should see lows in the upper 20s for some in southeast NE around sunrise with the potential for patchy fog. Use caution during your commute just in case you come across low visibility and watch out for slick spots. Below freezing temperatures this morning will freeze any snow that melted yesterday near the Tri-Cities. Temperatures are expected to be a bit warmer today, but we will still fall short of the 50s. Highs will reach the upper 40s with more sunshine today and the potential for some afternoon clouds. Overnight temperatures drop back into the upper 20s and low 30s with increasing clouds. We stay chilly through tomorrow, but temperatures warm back to average Thursday and eventually above average by Friday! Highs will be mild in the 60s this weekend and for half of next week.
- TODAY: A bit warmer temperature wise with highs in the upper 40s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 47
- WEDNESDAY: Highs fall short of the 50s again with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 48
- THURSDAY: Back near average in the mid-50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 56
- FRIDAY: Well above average in the 60s and sunny. HIGH: 64
- SATURDAY: Highs warm near the upper 60s with sunny skies. HIGH: 68
Meteorologist Brittany Foster