Another Mild Day 11/5/2020
Temperatures are in the 30s and 40s as we start off your Thursday. The clouds from yesterday have cleared out leaving us with sunshine, but the wind has returned out of the north. This means that high temperatures will be a tad cooler today in the mid-70s, but still well above average with a summer feeling. Breezy conditions return to the region tomorrow as winds return out of the south. This will boost temperatures right back up to the upper 70s with mostly sunny skies ahead of several days of precipitation. Starting Sunday, a few scattered showers are possible and our chances for rain and a wintry mix increase each day into early next week. Highs also drop back to the 30s and 40s.
- TODAY: Sunny skies return across Nebraska and highs are a bit cooler in the mid-70s thanks to northerly winds. HIGH: 76
- FRIDAY: Winds return back out of the south and turn gusty throughout the day. Highs warm back to the upper 70s as a result. HIGH: 77
- SATURDAY: Some clouds return to the region and blustery conditions stick around. Highs remain in the 70s. HIGH: 75
- SUNDAY: Likely the last day we see the 70s in a while with mostly sunny skies and a slight chance for a few showers. HIGH: 73
- MONDAY: Temperatures start to drop as a front pushes southward. Scattered showers and t-storms are possible throughout the day. HIGH: 62
Meteorologist Brittany Foster