Even cooler today with sunny skies 11/18/2021
We are off to a cold start this morning across southeast NE as temperatures are sitting in the 20s and 30s with wind chill values in the teens. Clouds cleared out overnight, which allowed temperatures to plunge, so make sure you bundle up before you head out this morning. Once the sun comes up, we will start to warm today but unfortunately not that much. Despite the widespread sunshine this afternoon and evening, highs will be well below average today in the low to mid-40s. Wind speeds will be on the lighter side today and eventually they will switch back out of the south overnight tonight. Upper level clouds will gradually increase overnight, and potentially will ruin your chances of seeing the partial lunar eclipse. Tomorrow will be warmer thanks to the shift in winds, and highs will reach the low to mid-50s with mostly cloudy skies. We hold onto the 50s through Saturday, before cooler air arrives to end the weekend on Sunday. We remain chilly through next week with an overall dry weather pattern as of now and highs in the low to mid-40s.
- TODAY: Stuck in the 40s today with sunny skies and calm northwest winds. HIGH: 45
- FRIDAY: Back near average with highs in the low to mid-50s and mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 54
- SATURDAY: Still in the mid-50s and cloudy. HIGH: 56
- SUNDAY: Breezy winds return with highs back in the mid to upper 40s. HIGH: 48
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 40s. HIGH: 41
Meteorologist Brittany Foster