Humid and warm Thursday forecast 5/20/2021
Your Thursday is off to a bit of a drier start! We aren’t seeing any large rain bands, but patchy fog has developed in some spots and this is resulting in a bit of mist and drizzle. Temperatures are comfortable in the 60s again this morning, so you definitely don’t need your jacket. Despite the clouds, highs will quickly soar into the upper 70s today with some of you flirting with the low 80s! It will also feel pretty muggy outside thanks to high dew points and warmer temperatures. Spotty afternoon and evening showers/thunderstorms are in the forecast for today. Our chances for rain drop as we get further into the evening, but we still could see maybe a few overnight showers develop. Rain chances move to the PM hours for the next several days and highs continue to warm into the 80s with muggy conditions.
- TODAY: Slight chance for spotty showers starting in the afternoon and possibly a few t’storms. Highs warm well into the 70s today with muggy and blustery conditions. HIGH: 78
- FRIDAY: Hello 80s! Highs are back in the 80s with clearing skies throughout the day. HIGH: 84
- SATURDAY: Warmest day of the week! Wind speeds will be on the gusty side with humid conditions and the chance for PM t’storms. HIGH: 85
- SUNDAY: A bit cooler with the chance for scattered showers. HIGH: 82
- MONDAY: More 80s with the chance for PM t’storms. HIGH: 83
Meteorologist Brittany Foster