Deals for active-duty military, veterans in Southern New England
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE) — Veterans Day is Friday, and to thank active and former military members, some restaurants across Southern New England are offering free meals and other deals.
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar: A free meal to military, veterans, Reserves, and National Guard.
- Bar Louie: A free craft burger to all active or retired military. Dine-in only.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Ten free boneless wings and fries for those who serve and have served. Available for dine-in and takeout.
- Chili’s: A free meal from a limited menu for dine-in only.
- Cracker Barrel: Free slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake for veterans with a purchase in-store or online.
- Denny’s: A free “Build Your Own Grand Slam” breakfast from 5 a.m. to noon.
- Dunkin’: A free donut of your choice.
- IHOP: Free red, white, and blueberry pancake combo at participating restaurants for veterans and active-duty military from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Little Caesars: Free lunch combo between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. for veterans and active-duty military members.
- Ninety-Nine Restaurant & Pub: Free lunch from a special Veterans Day menu with the purchase of another meal from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Outback Steakhouse: All military veterans and active-duty members can enjoy a free Bloomin’ Onion and Coca-Cola.
- Red Robin: A free Red’s Tavern Burger with bottomless Steak Fries for dine-in only.
- Starbucks: Free 12-oz hot or iced coffee for veterans, military service members, and military spouses at participating stores.
- Wendy’s: A free breakfast combo at participating locations from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
Proof of military service is required for most restaurants.