Video Editor (Full-time)
WLNE-TV/ABC 6 in Providence, R.I., is looking for a full-time video editor. This person will be responsible for editing video for newscasts and other production duties as assigned. In addition, this person will be asked to shoot video in breaking news situations or asked to fill in as a photographer for vacation relief. Ability to shoot and light for special projects a plus.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- An understanding of video editing for newscasts
- Ability to work well under pressure
- This position requires working Saturday and Sunday nights as needed as well as holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To apply, send resume and cover letter (stating referring source) to: email@example.com WLNE-TV/ABC6 10 Orms St., Providence, R.I. 02904.
Standard Media Group/WLNE is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.