Last day in the 80s for a while 6/3/2021
Temperatures are currently sitting in the upper 70s and low 80s across southeast Nebraska. Clear skies are currently dominating most of the state with a few thin upper level clouds.Highs will quickly soar into the upper 80s as a result with the slight chance for a few cumulus clouds to pop up. But southeast Nebraska is expected to stay dry all throughout the day today. Overnight lows stay in the low 60s tomorrow morning with toasty highs in the low 90s tomorrow. The train of 90s continues into early next week possibly, with dry conditions. Our next best chance of rain is early next week.
- TODAY: Highs warm further into the 80s and skies remain pretty clear throughout the day. Cumulus clouds will likely bubble up into the afternoon, but sunshine will still be dominant. HIGH: 87
- FRIDAY: The 90s are back and so is the humidity! HIGH: 92
- SATURDAY: Hottest day in the forecast with highs in the low to mid-90s. HIGH: 93
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 90s and breezy conditions. HIGH: 91
- MONDAY: Small chance for spotty rain with highs still in the upper 80s and low 90s. HIGH: 89
Meteorologist Brittany Foster