Last mild day for awhile 1/21/2021
Clear skies have allowed temperatures to drop this morning down to the low 20s with wind chill values in the teens for some. Later today highs will once again warm above average, but they won’t make it to the 50s like yesterday. Overall highs will top out in the mid to upper 40s today with mostly clear skies and light winds out of the northwest. Clouds increase overnight tonight to partly cloudy skies and temperatures drop back down to the low 20s. We will end off the week with mostly cloudy skies and highs near average in the low 30s. This cloudy and cool trend will last well into next week with several chances for snow. We could see snow both Saturday and Sunday, but uncertainty remains high on the timeline and snow totals.
- TODAY: The last mild day with highs in the upper 40s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 48
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with highs in the low 30s and snow showers to the northwest. HIGH: 33
- SATURDAY: Overcast skies with scattered snow showers and highs in the low 30s. HIGH: 33
- SUNDAY: Another overcast day with a winter mix and highs in the mid-30s. HIGH: 35
- MONDAY: Overcast skies with another chance for snow with highs in the low 30s. HIGH: 30
Meteorologist Brittany Foster