Lincoln road closures begin Monday
Drivers are encouraged to take extra caution as multiple street closures will begin Monday, May 11th in Lincoln.
- 33rd Street from ‘A’ to Randolf will experience closures from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. until May 15th due to tree removal services
- 17th Street from Harwood to Prospect will have northbound lane closures until May 20th due to water service repairs
- 27th Street from Jane to Old Cheney will have northbound lane closures until May 20th due to water valve repairs
- Old Cheney from 88th to 93rd will be closed until May 22nd due to water valve repairs
- ‘Q’ Street from 11th to 12th will be closed until May 23rd will be closed for utility work