Love mini-golf? ABC’s Holey Moley is now casting
Here’s a tee-rrific opportunity, ABC’s Holey Moley is looking for a new batch of competitors to take on some supersized mini-golf courses, for a chance to win big!
Holey Moley is an extreme miniature golf course competition where self-proclaimed mini-golf lovers battle for a chance to win a cash prize.
The program is Executive Produced by NBA star Stephen Curry and commentated by comedian Rob Riggle and professional NFL commentator Joe Tessitore.
Read the following to see if you qualify!
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR HOLEY MOLEY:
STEP 1: PLEASE REVIEW THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE SHOW!
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “Holey Moley” (the “Program”):
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date this application is submitted.
- You must be available to participate in Los Angeles for up to 4 to 7 potentially nonconsecutive overnight filming days.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check (if requested).
- You may not have been convicted of a felony nor had a restraining order entered againstyou.
- You must be free from any and all holding or exclusivity agreements with other television programs.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household may currently be or have been, within the past one (1) year an employee, officer or director of any of the following: (a) Crown Wilshire Productions LLC (“Producer”), the ABC Television Network owned by American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“Network”), or any of the foregoing entities’ respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity directly involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program; or, (c) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, Producer reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
STEP 2: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION – CLICK LOGIN TO APPLY!
Click the LOGIN TO APPLY button to create a talent profile with our website and complete the application questionnaire.
STEP 3: SUBMIT A VIDEO!
To be considered, you must submit video footage of your golf or mini-golf skills.
- You must film yourself doing each of the following – please try to send us clips where you actually get the ball in the hole:
- A golf swing down the line, from behind
- A golf swing face-on
- (5) putts at 5 ft
- Using an obstacle to putt a ball towards a hole or goal
- (5) 30 foot putts on a real course practice green (can be done on the sidewalk, parking lot, etc. if necessary)
VIDEO SUBMISSION METHODS:
Please email your video to email@example.com with unlisted YouTube links, Vimeo links with video download enabled, or a Google Drive or Dropbox link. Please do not post your video on a public forum.
- If you record this video on your phone, be sure to position your phone horizontally, not vertically, so we can see the full scope of your swings/putting skills.
- Make sure your lighting is good (so we can see you)!
- If you record on your phone and you would like assistance uploading your video, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process.
Step 4: SUBMIT PHOTOS!
Please send in the following photos to email@example.com. Please send us the highest resolution photos that you can:
At least one recent photo where we can see your face clearly, with no sunglasses or hats. Please send a photo where you are smiling!
At least 2-3 recent full-body photos that show you being YOU!
At least 2-3 recent photos that show you playing golf or dressed ready to play golf.