Mild Thursday Forecast 12/3/2020
We are starting off your Thursday with temperatures in the 20s and light winds out of the northwest. Overall highs will warm to the mid to upper 40s today across the southeast with widespread sunshine mixed with a few clouds. We will continue to warm into the weekend with the 50s eventually returning by Saturday. Highs cool a bit going into Sunday, but quickly rebound by Monday of next week. Dry weather persists through late next week before we could see a bit of moisture.
- TODAY: We warm back to the mid-40s today with widespread sunshine and light northwest winds. HIGH: 46
- FRIDAY: Sunny skies with highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 50
- SATURDAY: Mild in the low 50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 51
- SUNDAY: Temperatures dip back down to the 40s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 46
- MONDAY: We jump back up to the mid-50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 54
Meteorologist Brittany Foster