Temperatures Drop Today 11/12/2020
We are off to another chilly start across southeast Nebraska as temperatures are in the 20s and 30s. Winds are currently light out of the south so wind chill isn’t a major issue this morning, but later today they will switch. By the afternoon hours, the wind will be out of the northwest thanks to a cold front. This will knock our temperatures back down to the low 40s for today with gusty conditions at times. Overnight we will see temperatures drop even further down to the teens to start off your Friday. Luckily, a warming trend will set up into Saturday pushing highs back above average close to the low 60s.
- TODAY: A cold front will shift our winds back out of the northwest today. This will result in cooler conditions with highs only in the low 40s. HIGH: 42
- FRIDAY: Temperatures start to rebound with highs returning to the upper 40s and mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 47
- SATURDAY: Warmest day of the weekend with above average highs close to the low 60s. Isolated showers possible throughout the day. HIGH: 59
- SUNDAY: Right around average with temps in the 50s and breezy conditions. HIGH: 51
- MONDAY: Sunny skies with highs in the 50s. HIGH: 52
Meteorologist Brittany Foster