Warm Labor Day forecast & cooler temps on the way 9/6/2021
Your Labor Day is off to a calm and cool start this morning as temperatures are in the 60s with clear skies outside. Some patchy fog has developed in northeast Nebraska this morning, so keep that in mind as you head out the door this morning. The 60s will quickly turn into the low 90s for today as temperatures warm by the afternoon and evening. If you have any outdoor plans, prepare for it to also be a bit more on the sticky side as southerly wind brings in more moisture.
A dry cold front will move through tomorrow, dropping our temperatures and humidity for the middle of the week. We won’t warm near average again until the end of the week.
Rain chances stay out of the forecast for the entire week, with the chance for some rain maybe this weekend.
- LABOR DAY: Warmer with highs in the low 90s and a slight increase in humidity. HIGH: 91
- TUESDAY: Cold front moves through in the morning leaving us with cooler and less humid conditions. HIGH: 82
- WEDNESDAY: Gorgeous day with low humidity and highs in the low 80s. HIGH: 80
- THURSDAY: Starting to warm up with highs in the low to mid-80s and sunny skies. HIGH: 84
- FRIDAY: Highs return to the upper 80s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 87
Meteorologist Brittany Foster