2021 Nebraska Wine Passport available now
2021 Wine Passports can be found at participating Nebraska wineries and tasting rooms.
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) — The 2021 Nebraska Wine Passport is officially available now. You can start traveling to different wineries and tasting rooms throughout the state of Nebraska.
Much like a few other passports Nebraska has to offer, you get stamps at each of the winery or tasting room locations. You can turn in your passport for a chance to win some prizes including wine bucks. 2021 Wine Passports can be found at participating Nebraska wineries and tasting rooms.
The Nebraska Wine Passport was set up by The Nebraska Winery and Grape Growers Association.
2021 Nebraska Passport Wineries:
- Broken Arrow Cellars & Hanging Horseshoe Brewing Co.
- Capitol View Winery & Vineyards
- Cellar 426 Winery
- Deer Springs Winery
- Feather River Vineyards
- Glacial Till Vineyard
- James Arthur Vineyard
- Junto Wine
- Mac’s Creek Vineyards & Winery
- Miletta Vista Winery
- Native 32 Winery
- Niobrara Valley Vineyards
- Nissen Family Vineyards
- Papa Moon Vineyards & Winery
- Prairie Creek Vineyard & Winery
- Rich Harvest Vineyard & Winery
- Safehouse Winery
- SchillingBridge Winery & Microbrewery
- Soaring Wings Vineyard
- Three Brothers Vineyard & Winery
- Whiskey Run Creek Vineyard & Winery
2021 Nebraska Passport Tasting Rooms:
- Apple House Market
- George Spencer Tasting Room
- Kimmel Orchard & Vineyard
- Tall Tree Tastings
- The Rose Colored Glass
- Too Far North
- Wostrel Family’s Union Orchard
- Whispering Winds Vineyard